iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 Inches
- Full HD Display
- 13 MP Rear camera
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 2800 mAh battery
- Upto 12 hours Talktime
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- View all Specs »
iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 REVIEW:
- Android Jelly Bean OS
- 1GB RAM
- 1.5 GHz Quad-core Processor
- 3G and Dual SIM
- Full HD resolution with OGS Display
- microSD slot upto 64GB
- 13MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera.
- No 4G
- Only 4GB Internal Storage
- 1.5 GHz Quad-core Processor, Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- 5 inches OGS capacitive touchscreen, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage, 64GB microSD card slot.
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, 3G via HSDPA 21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Design and Looks: iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 is one of the best smartphone at such affordable price with feature on par with the top end phones from brands like Samsung. On top of this, the sleek and stylish design should also entice the buyers in India. The phone sports 5 inches OGS Active Matrix Capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. The Screen is well protected with Corning Gorilla 3. The device has multitouch support. The Display is made with better quality and has better viewing angle. The dimensions are 142 x 73.5 x 9.6 mm and weighs 120.7 g.
- Hardware and Software: iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 is better configured on software and hardware. The phone works on Quad-core Processor with clock speed upto 1.5GHz and a RAM of 1GB for a smooth performance. The smartphone runs on Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The camera part is excellent with 13MP on the back and 8MP on the front for video calls, photo sharing. The device can play supported media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: The phone comes with only 4GB internal storage which is a big disadvantage, The external storage is expandable upto 32GB using microSD card slot.
- Connectivity Options: The phone can be connected via 2G Quad Band (SIM 1&2) and Dual Band 3G (SIM 1). There is no option for 4G connectivity which is a disappointment. 3G Data transfer is via HSDPA 21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps. Other features like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct with hotspot options are also present in the phone.
- Battery and Talk Time: The phone is powered by Standard Li-ion 2800 mAh battery, delivering a talktime of upto 12 hours and standby time upto 250 hours.
- Compare iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 with Lemon A4, Wammy Passion Z, Micromax Canvas 4, Karbonn Titanium S9.
iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 Price
Other iBerry Auxus Series Phones