iBall Andi 5.5 N2 Quadro
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5.5 Inches
- HD Display
- 12 MP Rear camera
- 2 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 2500 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
iBall Andi 5.5 N2 Quadro REVIEW:
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Processor | 1GB RAM | Android Jelly Bean v4.2 OS | Dual SIM | 3G | Affordable | 12 MP rear camera
- No v4.3 Jelly Bean Out of the Box | Only 4GB internal storage
- Design and Looks: iBall Andi5.5N2 Quadro is the successor to iBall Andi 5h Quadro. The phone comes with 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with HD 1280 x 720 pixels resolution resulting in pixel density of ~267 ppi. The phone comes in White colour. It supports multitouch and comes with custom Jelly Bean UI.
- Hardware and Software: iBall Andi 5.5 N2 Quadro runs on the same hardware like its predecessor and is similar to those found in Xolo Q2000. The phone runs on Quad-core processor with 1.2GHz clock speed and the RAM is quite good with 1GB. It comes with Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean out of the Box.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: iBall Andi 5.5 N2 Quadro comes with 12 MP rear camera with LED flash. Front camera is of 2MP for 3G video calls. The device can play media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: The phone comes with only 4GB internal storage but the external storage is upto 32GB using microSD card slot.
- Connectivity Options: iBall Andi 5.5 N2 Quadro works on 2G via Dual Band (SIM 1 & 2) and 3G via Single band. 3G data transfer speeds up to HSPA+ 42 Mbps. Connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and Hotspot are also available in the phone.
- Battery and Talk time: iBall Andi 5.5 N2 Quadro is powered by Standard Li-ion 2500 mAh battery, the talktime and standby time is not known.
- Compare iBall Andi 5.5 N2 Quadro with Xolo Q2000, Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus, Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus and iBall Andi 5h Quadro.
iBall Andi 5.5 N2 Quadro Price
Also Check Out
Other iBall Andi Series Phones