iBall Andi 5K Sparkle
- Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 5 Inches
- qHD Display
- 8 MP Rear camera
- 2 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 1850 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
iBall Andi 5K Sparkle REVIEW:
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Processor | Android Jelly Bean v4.2.2 OS | 3G | Dual SIM
- Low screen resolution | No Jelly Bean OS v4.3 Out of the Box | 512 MB RAM
- Design and Looks: iBall Andi 5K Sparkle is a low range Quad-core Device from iBall. The device comes with 5 inches capacitive touchscreen but with only qHD resolution of 960 x 540 pixels which results a pixel density of ~220 ppi. It is available in white, black and white colours. iBall Andi 5K Sparkle supports multiouch and has custom Jelly Bean UI.
- Hardware and Software: iBall Andi 5K Sparkle looks high priced with few drawbacks on hardware. iBall Andi 5K Sparkle runs on Quad-core processor with 1.3GHz clock speed but the RAM is only 512MB which may make the phone slow while using. Andi 5k Sparkle comes with Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: iBall Andi 5K Sparkle has 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and there is also a 2 MP front camera for 3G video calls. The device can play media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: iBall Andi 5K Sparkle comes with only 4GB internal storage but 32GB microSD slot is available for expandable storage.
- Connectivity Options: iBall Andi 5K Sparkle can connect to 2G via Dual Band (SIM 1 & 2) and 3G via Single band. 3G data transfer is via HSDPA and HSUPA. Other connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot.
- Battery and Talktime: The phone is powered by Standard Li-ion 1820 mAh battery. The Talktime and Standby Time is not known.
- Compare iBall Andi 5K Sparkle with Intex Aqua i5, ZTE Grand X Quad Lite, Lenovo A850 and Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2.
iBall Andi 5K Sparkle Price
Also Check Out
Other iBall Andi Series Phones