iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4.5 Inches
- FWVGA Display
- 5 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 1500 mAh battery
- up to 3.5 Hours Talktime
- View all Specs »
iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G REVIEW:
- 1.3 GHz Dual-core Processor | Android Jelly Bean v4.2 OS | Dual SIM | 3G
- Design and Looks: iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G is the latest budget Dual-core smartphone from iBall. The Phone has 4.5 inches capacitive touchscreen with 854 x 480 pixels resolution resulting in a pixel density of ~218 ppi. The device comes in White and Black colors. It has default Jelly Bean UI and the screen supports multitouch.
- Hardware and Software: iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G is similar to Micromax A74 Canvas Fun in terms of specifications. The phone runs on Dual-core processor with 1.3GHz clock speed but it has only 512MB RAM which can make the phone slow while running heavy apps. The phone comes with Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G comes with 5 MP rear camera with LED flash. A VGA front camera is also available for 3G video calls. The device can play media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G has 4GB internal storage and the external storage is upto 32GB is also available using microSD card slot.
- Connectivity Options: iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G can connect to 2G via Dual Band (SIM 1 & 2) and 3G via Single band. 3G data transfer is via HSDPA and HSUPA. Connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot are also available in the phone.
- Battery and Talk time: Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G is powered by Standard Li-ion 1500 mAh battery. The talktime and standby time are not known.
- Compare iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G with Micromax A74 Canvas Fun, Lenovo A516 and Lava Iris 456.
iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G Price
Other iBall Andi Series Phones