iBall Andi 4B2
- Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 4 Inches
- WVGA Display
- 3.2 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 1400 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
iBall Andi 4B2 REVIEW:
- 1.3GHz Dual-core Processor | Android Jelly Bean OS | Dual SIM | Affordable Price
- Design and Looks: iBall Andi 4 B2 is the latest low cost Jelly Bean smartphone from iBall. The phone comes with 4 inches capacitive touchscreen of 800 x 480 pixels WVGA resolution and ~233 ppi pixel density. The phone screen supports multitouch, comes with custom Jelly Bean UI and the phone will be available in Black colour.
- Hardware and Software: iBall Andi 4 B2 is affordable but the low price is due to the lack of options like 3G. The processor is Dual-core with 1.3GHz Clock speed but the RAM is only 256MB which may slow down the phone when more than one app is running. The operating system is Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The phone comes with 3.2 MP rear camera with LED Flash and it has a 0.3 MP front camera as well. The device can play media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: iBall Andi 4 B2 is provided with 4GB internal storage and 32GB external storage via microSD slot.
- Connectivity Options: iBall Andi 4 B2 can connect to 2G via Dual Band (SIM 1&2) but it lacks 3G, which is a drawback. Connectivity options like Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802 b/g/n options are present in the phone.
- Battery and Talk Time: iBall Andi 4 B2 is powered by Standard Li-ion 1400 mAh battery, the talktime and standby time are not known.
- Compare iBall Andi 4 B2 with Intex Cloud Y4, Micromax Canvas Fun A63, Lava Iris 405 and Karbonn A6.
iBall Andi 4B2 Price
Also Check Out
Other iBall Andi Series Phones