Android 7.0 Phones Price List (showing 36 products)
Everything about Android 7.0 Nougat:
Until 2016, Apple’s iOS used to precede any version of Google’s Android platform, in terms of launch. However, Google opted for a different timeline in 2016 and we already have Android 7.0 Nougat, way before the iOS 10. Now when the Nougat 7.0 is out, it’s time to analyze the feature sets, in complete detail:
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest iteration of Android OS and it comes with improved security for Apps and better battery life while the overall user interface is maintained somewhat similar to Android 6.0 version.
- Devices with built-in Nougat will get access to file based encryption and even the Direct Boot. The storage is divided into two parts namely Device Encrypted Storage (DES) and Credential Encrypted Storage (CES). The DES holds all the data and apps which are made available directly once the system boots up. Those apps in CES have restricted access to the owner of the device since it allows access only after logging in.
- For those who are updating to Android Nougat OS version, the file based encryption can be activated via Developer option but not without wiping out every strand of data from your device.
Layout and Feel:
We now have the new Google logo with Android 7.0 Nougat. However, the boot logo and ‘Google Now’ launcher look the same and it seems the version bump didn’t do much to the overall layout. The major difference, however, has to be the ability to choose different wallpapers for the lock screen and the home screen.
- To begin with, we now have a search button right at the topmost part of the device. There is a new ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode followed by a section dedicated to Suggestions. In terms of device information,
- Nougat allows us to look at the details right from the ‘Main Menu’ without asking us to open individual tabs for the same.
- We now have a Navigation Drawer that readily slides into the leftmost part of the screen.
- Nougat has actually simplified the way we look at notifications. Users need not jump into inside each app and make changes but can opt for a fluent workflow courtesy the concept of Bundled notifications.
- Users can then select one message from the bundle, right from the main notification scree and work on it.
- Another improvement has to be the ‘Notification Direct Reply’. Apart from that we can silent or block notifications based on the selected app.
Android 7.0 Nougat offers a row of functional tiles which can be pulled down upon requirement. This feature can also be edited.
Split Screen Support and Quick Switching:
- Multi-window viewing support is rendered to this version of Android even though many apps are still not supporting the same. The improved split screen mode allows viewing of 2 apps simultaneously.
- Similar to the Alt+Tab on Windows, one can head back to the previous app using Quick Switching.
- Lastly, there is a Clear All button to head back towards ground zero.
New Doze and Improved Data Saver:
- Android 7.0 Nougat comes with an improved Doze feature which recognizes the active and non-active status of your device and calibrates the battery usage accordingly. This enhancement to the Doze Mode is termed as ‘Doze on the Go’. There will be no battery drain when the phone is in the idle mode but in Nougat battery will be saved even when the user is on the move.
- Also there is a new and dedicated data saver for those who splurge a lot.
Display Size and the System UI:
- Unlike tinkering with the font size, Nougat allows us to modify the Display size. Apart from that the ‘System UI Tuner’ is persisted with which the user can activate by pressing the functional gear icon— right inside the Quick Settings.
- The battery icon is pinned to the status bar and offers constant monitoring. Next in line is the ‘Power Notifications’ control.
Better Updates and Quicker Installations:
The concept of seamless updates is right here with things going on in the background. Once downloaded and installed, we need to reboot the handset for a short while and the updates will be functional. This feature will however be active on handsets running Nougat— right out of the box— starting with the LG V20.
Other Unique Specifications:
- In Nougat, call blocking works slightly differently and that too system-wide. Apart from the smarter Do Not Disturb mode we can also add a slew of emergency intimations including Blood group, emergency contact and more to the lock screen.
- Face recognizer works well out here followed by redesigned Unicode 9 emojis.
- Moreover, Nougat offers multi-lingual support via settings followed by a better approach towards Android Backup.
Under the Hood:
With Android 7.0 Nougat we get a better gaming experience courtesy the inclusion of Vulkan API. We also get a new and improved Virtual reality mode for devices which support VR— including support for Google’s ambitious Daydream project.
Overall, latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS is sure to make the life easy and secure for the Android phone users. We have listed all the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat Mobile Phones available in India with prices compared from leading online shops so that you can find the best deals.
Our selected lowest prices in India is applicable in all cities including Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Patna, Nagpur, Lucknow, Jaipur, Pondicherry, Allahabad, Ahmadabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar Calcutta, Calicut Chandigarh, Cochin, Pune, Noida, Trivandrum, Madurai, Trichy, Gurgaon, Mysore and Srinagar plus other cities as well. Frequent updating of prices assures that you get the best price available. We have put in our best effort to provide the latest and lowest prices in India.