- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 Inches
- HD Display
- 13 MP Rear camera
- 5 MP Front Camera
- 2500 mAh battery
- Up to 22 hours Talktime
- View all Specs »
XOLO Q1000S REVIEW:
- Sleek and Thin Design
- Latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.5 GHz Quad-core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera
- Design and Looks: XOLO Q1000S is the next Flagship phone from Lava which is the thinner and sleek version of the already successful XOLO Q1000. It features a 5 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and ~294 ppi pixel density. The phone supports multitouch and has custom Jelly Bean UI and comes in black color.
- Hardware and Software: XOLO Q1000S is in the legion of other Indian Quad-core phones like Micromax Canvas 4, Karbonn Titanium S9, etc. The phone runs on 1.5GHz Quad-core Processor along with 1GB RAM which should be working good. The smartphone comes installed with Stock Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean. The Chipset is Mediatek MT6589T and the GPU is PowerVR SGX.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The phone comes with 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera added with video calling feature. The device can play supported media formats like MP3, WAV, MIDI (audio) and H.263, H.264, 3GP, MPEG4, Full HD (video).
- Internal and External Storage: XOLO Q1000S is packed with 16GB built-in storage and lacks external storage.
- Connectivity Options: The device works via 2G via Dual Band and 3G via Single Band. 3G data transfer is Occurs via HSDPA 42 Mbps, HSUPA 11.5 Mbps. Connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct options are available in the phone.
- Compare XOLO Q1000S with Micromax Canvas 4, Karbonn Titanium S9, XOLO X1000, iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1, Gionee Elife E5, Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos, Lava IRIS 504Q.
XOLO Q1000S Price