- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5.3 Inches
- qHD Display
- 8 MP Rear camera
- 2 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 1800 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
Videocon A53 REVIEW:
- Advantages: Dual-core Processor, Dual SIM, Jelly Bean OS, 1GB RAM
- Disadvantages: Low screen resolution.
- Design and Looks: Videocon A53 is a dual-coreJelly Bean powered phone. The phone sports a 5.3 inches capacitive touchscreen with only 960 x 540 pixels qHD resolution (could have been a HD screen). The phone has multitouch feature and comes with custom jelly bean UI.
- Hardware and Software: Videocon A53 has some drawbacks on hardware and sofware. The phone comes with Android OS v4.1 Jelly Bean and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual-core Processor. The 1GB RAM provides better performance.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The Phone comes with 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a front 1.3 MP camera is also available for 3G video calling. The Device supports media formats like MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV(audio) and MP4, WMV, H.264, H.263(video).
- Internal and External Storage: The phone has 4GB built-in storage and external storage via microSD upto 32 GB also is available.
- Connectivity Options: Videocon A53 can connect via tri band 2G for SIM1 and SIM2. Single band 3G also is available. GPRS and EDGE options are available to connect to internet, it can be connected to 3G via HSDPA, HSUPA. Other connectivity options include Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with hotspot and microSUB v2.0.
- Battery and Talktime: The phone is powered by a Standard Li-ion 2500 mAh battery which can only provide average talktime and standby time.
- Compare Videocon A53 with Lava XOLO A1000, HTC Desire SV, Spice Stellar Mi530.
Videocon A53 Price