Spice Pinnacle Stylus Mi 550
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5.5 Inches
- HD Display
- 8 MP Rear camera
- 2 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 2500 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
Spice Pinnacle Stylus Mi 550 REVIEW:
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Dual SIM
- Stylus Support
- Design and Looks: Spice Pinnacle Stylus Mi 550 is the latest phablet from the Indian manufacturer Spice. The phone comes with 5.5 inches capacitive touchscreen featuring 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and ~267 ppi pixel density. The device comes in black color. The phablet is 9.5 mm thick and dimension read 158 x 79 x 9.5 mm. The phone supports multitouch and also comes with stylus.
- Hardware and Software: This is yet another mid-range Quad-core similar in specifications with that of Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 with its stylus feature. The phone runs on Quad-core Processor with 1.2GHz clock speed and the RAM is 1GB which could provide better performance. The device comes factory installed with Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The Rear camera is of 8MP with Dual LED Flash and the Front camera is of 2MP for 3G video calling. The device can play supported media formats like MP3, WAV, eAAC+, AC3, FLAC (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: Spice Pinnacle Stylus Mi 550 comes with 8GB internal storage and there is additional 32GB microSD card slot for external storage.
- Connectivity Options: The phone can connect via Dual band 2G (SIM 1&2) and Single band 3G (SIM 1 only). The 3G data transfer is via HSDPA, HSUPA. Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot options are available in the phone.
- Battery and Talk Time: The phone is powered by Standard Li-ion 2500 mAh battery, the talktime and standby time is not yet known.
- Compare Spice Pinnacle Stylus Mi 550 with Micromax Canvas Doodle 2, Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Alcatel One Touch Scribe Easy.
Spice Pinnacle Stylus Mi 550 Price