Spice Coolpad Mi515
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 Inches
- qHD Display
- 5 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 2000 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
Spice Coolpad Mi515 REVIEW:
- Advantages: Spice Coolpad M515 comes with latest Android Jelly Bean OS, Quad core Processor, Dual SIM, 3G and is Affordable.
- Disadvantages: No 4G, No NFC and Low Screen Resolution.
- Design and Looks: Following the Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro the manufacturer has come up with a budget quad-core phone Spice Coolpad M515. The phone comes with 5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with only 960 x 540 pixels qHD resolution, reason could be for pricing the phone low. The phone has multitouch function.
- Hardware and Software: Spice Coolpad looks better on hardware and software. The device runs on Android OS v4.1 Jelly Bean and the processor is Quad-core with clock speed up to 1.2GHz. RAM is 1GB which will be good enough for smooth performance. The phone costs Rs.9990/-.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: Spice Mi515 has 5 MP rear camera with video recording. The Front camera is of VGA enabled with 3G video calling feature. The device can play supported media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video)
- Internal and External Storage:The phone is provided with only 4GB built-in memory (only 1.79GB user available) and there is external storage upto 32GB via microSD card slot.
- Connectivity Options: The phone can connect via Dual Band 2G(SIM 1&2) and Single Band 3G(SIM 1). There is no options for a 4G connectivity. Data transfer for 3G occurs via HSPA+. Other connectivity options like Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct with hotspot options are available in the phone.
- Compare Spice Coolpad M515 with Karbonn S1 Titanium, Zen Ultrafone 701 HD, Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus, Micromax A116 Canvas HD, Karbonn Titanium S5.
Spice Coolpad Mi515 Price
Also Check Out
Other spice coolpad Series Phones