Sony Xperia Tipo Dual
Sony Xperia Tipo Dual Key Features:
- Android v4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 800 MHz Single Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 3.2 Inches
- HVGA Display
- 3.2 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 1500 mAh battery
- Up to 5 hours Talktime
- Scratch-resistant Glass
- View all Specs »
Sony Xperia Tipo Dual REVIEW:
- Sony Xperia Tipo Dual is a low cost Android Dual SIM phone which has become quite popular in India for its low price, decent looks and good sound quality.
- Advantages: Low price, Dual SIM, Good Sound quality
- Disadvantages: Low sensitivity of the Touch screen, low talk time
- For its price, the phone offers some decent features including Android OS v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and 800 MHz Processor.
- Dual SIM option with GSM + GSM is a good advantage 3.2 inches capacitive touchscreen is not very sensitive to touch, but pixel resolution is OK.
- The 3.2 MP primary camera is passable and Secondary VGA camera is available. We feel that the low talk time of only up to 5 hrs is inadequate.
- Other positive features in the phone include 512 MB RAM, 2.9 GB storage and 3G speed of HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps.
- Verdict: Xperia Tipo Dual is value for money.
- Compare Sony Xperia Tipo Dual with Galaxy Y Duos, LG Optimus L3 and Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos.
Sony Xperia Tipo Dual Price
Also Check Out
Other Sony Xperia Series Phones