Sony Xperia Sola Key Features:
- Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 1 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 3.7 Inches
- FWVGA Display
- 5 MP Rear camera
- 1320 mAh battery
- Up to 6 hours Talktime
- Scratch-resistant Glass
- View all Specs »
- Sony has released Sony Xperia Sola with Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS.
- It has a 1 GHz Dual Core Cortex A9 Processor in combination with Mali 400 GPU and NovaThor U8500 Chipset.
- The phone is provided with 8 GB Internal Memory and 512 MB RAM.
- The screen is 3.7 inches in size with FWVGA Display and it has 480 x 854 pixels resolution along with ~265 ppi Pixel Density
- 3G Connectivity is available in the Phone.
- The Phone comes with FM Radio.
- It is powered by Li-ion 1320 mAh standard battery with Up to 6 hours Talktime.