Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Key Features:
- Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 8 Inches
- WXGA Display
- 3 MP Rear camera
- 1.3 MP Front Camera
- 4450 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 REVIEW:
- Reasons to buy Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0:
- Android KitKat v4.4 OS | Quad-core Processor | 1GB RAM | 16GB internal storage | 64GB microSD slot
- Design and Looks: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 is the successor model to Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. The device sports 8 inches capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 800 pixels WXGA resolution with pixel density of ~189 ppi which is not bad for a Tablet. The UI is the latest TouchWiz UI from Samsung. The tablet comes in Black and White colours. The Tablet's dimensions are 210 x 124 x 8 mm and weighs 320 g.
- Hardware and Software: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 comes with upgraded specs compared to its predecessor. The Tablet runs on Quad-core Processor with 1.2GHz clock speed, which along with 1.5GB RAM which will not bring down performance for sure. The Operating System is Android OS v4.4.2 KitKat.
- Camera: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 comes with 3.15 MP rear camera and 1.3 MP front camera.
- Internal and External Storage: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 comes with 16GB built-in storage and 64GB microSD card slot for expandable storage.
- Connectivity Options: Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 is a Wi-Fi only Tablet. Other connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n are present in the device.
- Battey and Taltkime: The Tablet is powered by Standard Li-ion 4450 mAh battery which is good enough to deliver a whole day battery life.
- Compare Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 with Dell Venue 8, Lenovo Yoga 8, Huawei Mediapad M1, Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display, Acer Iconia W4, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 311, Xolo Play Tegra Note, Micromax Canvas Tab P650 and XOLO Tab.