Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 310
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 8 Inches
- WXGA Display
- 5 MP Rear camera
- 1.3 MP Front Camera
- 4450 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 310 REVIEW:
- Android Jelly Bean OS, 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, 64GB microSD slot.
- Dual-core processor.
- Screen Resolution could have been better.
- Design and Looks: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 310 is the non 3G version of the Galaxy Tab 3 311. The device has same looks, the screen is 8 inches capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. The tablet is 7.7 mm thin and is available in Black and white colors. The UI is enhanced with Samsung Touchwiz. Overall the tablet has improved in its design and texture from its previous version.
- Hardware and Software:Galaxy Tab 3 310 remains has the same hardware and software like the Tab 3 311. The processor is Dual-core with 1.5 GHz clock speed. The operating system is Samsung customised Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS. Some useful applications like S-calendar, S-Travel etc are also present in the tab..
- Internal and External Storage: This device has 16GB internal storage plus 64GB microSD slot providing the tab huge amount of storage space.
- Battery and Talk Time: The Device is powered by Standard Li-Po 4450 mAh battery. Being a W-Fi only device the battery consumption should be low and it can give extended battery life.
- Connectivity Options: This is Wi-Fi only device which also has connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot and DLNA.
- Compare Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 310 with Karbonn Smart Tab 8, Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD, Fly F8s, Acer Iconia W3.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 310 Price
Other samsung galaxy Series Tablets