Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 211
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 7 Inches
- WSVGA Display
- 3 MP Rear camera
- 1.3 MP Front Camera
- 4000 mAh battery
- up to 20 hours (3G) Talktime
- View all Specs »
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 211 REVIEW:
- 1.2GHz Dual-core Processor, Jelly Bean OS, 1GB RAM, 2G voice calling, Built-in 3G.
- Design and Looks: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 211 is the successor of the Galaxy Tab 2 310, which comes with a new curvy edged design which fits perfectly for single hand use. The screen is 7 inches with TFT capacitive touchscreen of 1024 x 600 pixels resolution. The UI is well customised with Samsung Touchwiz for better user experience. The tablet is available in Black and White colors. The device is 188 x 111.1 x 9.9 mm thick and weighs 304 g.
- Hardware and Software: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 211 is merely the same on hardware when compared to the Tab 2 311. The tablet performs on 1.2GHz Dual-core Processor and the RAM remains the same with 1GB. The operating system is samsung customised Android OS v4.1 Jelly Bean with S-Translate, S-Travel, etc.
- Internal and External Storage: The tablet is provided with 8GB built-in storage, 32GB external storage is available via microSD card slot.
- Battery and Talk Time: The Device is powered by Standard Li-Po 4000 mAh battery which could last the tab with one day usage power.
- Connectivity Options: The Tablet supports 2G Voice calling via Quad band and 3G via Dual Band. 3G data transfer occurs via HSPA+. GPRS and EDGE options are also available in the device. Other connectivity options include Bluetooth v3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, microUSB v2.0 and with A-GPS support.
- Compare Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 211 with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310, Asus Fonepad, Google Nexus 7 3G.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 211 Price
Other samsung galaxy Series Tablets