Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
- Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 10.1 Inches
- WXGA Display
- 3 MP Rear camera
- 1.3 MP Front Camera
- 7000 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 REVIEW:
- Advantages: Android Jelly Bean OS, Built-in 3G and 4G, 1GB RAM.
- Disadvantages: No Quad-core Processor, Low Screen Resolution.
- Design and Looks: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 is a mid-range Tablet with 10.1 inches capacitive touchscreen and only 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. The Tablet comes with Samsung TouchWiz UI. The Tablet looks good in its design too.
- Hardware and Software: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 works on 1GB RAM and is powered by 1.5 GHz Dual-core Processor. The tablet runs on the latest Android OS v4.1.2 Jelly Bean. The GPU and the chipset information is not available.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The tablet comes with 3 MP rear camera and it also has Front 1.3 MP for 3G video calling. The Device can play supported media formats like MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV (audio) and MP4, WMV, H.264, H.263 (video).
- Internal and External Storage: Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 comes with 16GB internal storage, external storage up to 32GB is available via microSD card slot..
- Connectivity Options: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 can work via Quad band 2G and 3G. 3G Data Transfer is available via HSDPA, HSUPA, 4G option are also present in the tablet. Other Connectivity options in Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 include microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, GPRS and EDGE.
- Compare Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with Apple iPad 3, Google Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.
- Our verdict: The features look similar as that of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 which is available at a price range of Rs.25,000/-.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Price
Also Check Out
Other samsung galaxy Series Tablets