Samsung Galaxy Star Pro
- Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1 GHz Single Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 Inches
- WVGA Display
- 2 MP Rear camera
- Dual SIM
- 1500 mAh battery
- 15 hrs Talktime
- View all Specs »
Samsung Galaxy Star Pro REVIEW:
- Android Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM
- 512MB RAM
- 2 MP rear camera
- No front camera
- Cortex-A5 Single-core Processor
- No 3G
- Design and Looks: Samsung Galaxy Star Pro is slightly bigger version of the Samsung Galaxy Star. The phone comes with 4 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with 800 x 480 pixels resolution and ~233 ppi pixel density. The phone supports multitouch and comes with Samsung Touch Wiz UI. The phone will be available in Black and White colors. The phone is 10.6 mm thick and weighs 121 g.
- Hardware and Software: Samsung Galaxy Star Pro doesn’t take much advantage of the hardware. The processor is Cortex A5 with Single-core clocked at 1GHz which definitely slows down the phone when running slightly bigger apps. The RAM is only 512MB but doesn’t affect performance a lot. The operating system in Samsung Galaxy Star Pro is Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The phone comes with only 2 MP rear camera and lacks a front camera. It can play media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Connectivity Options: Samsung Galaxy Star Pro connects to 2G via Dual Band (SIM 1&2) but lacks 3G connectivity which is a big drawback. Connectivity options like Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802 b/g/n options are present in the phone.
- Battery and Talktime: The phone is powered by Standard Li-ion 1500 mAh battery. The talktime and Standby time is not known.
- Compare Samsung Galaxy Star Pro with Samsung Galaxy Star, Gionee P2, Lenovo A369i, Karbonn A7 Star, Lava IRIS 405.
Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Price
Other Samsung Galaxy Series Phones