Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro Key Features:
- Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 4.7 Inches
- WVGA Display
- 5 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 2000 mAh battery
- Up to 11 hours (3G) Talktime
- View all Specs »
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro REVIEW:
- Android Jelly Bean OS
- Quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- WVGA Resolution
- Older less powerful Cortex A5 Processor.
- Design and Looks: Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro is a mid-range Quad-core phone which is made ready to compete with other Budget Quad-core phones like Micromax A116 Canvas HD, XOLO Q800, etc. The Screen is of 4.7 inches which is enabled with capacitive touch but comes only with 800 x 480 pixels resolution and a pixel density of ~199 ppi which is a drawback. The phone has Samsung Touchwiz UI but lacks Screen protection.
- Hardware and Software: The phone is priced high but the hardware in it does not entail such high cost. Galaxy Grand Quattro with 1GB RAM and a Quad-core processor may look better but the older Cortex-A5 processor type makes the phone slow. The Smartphone runs on Android OS v4.1.2 Jelly Bean which is quite pleasing.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The Device features a rear 5 MP camera with 2592x1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection. A Front VGA camera is also available for 3G video calling. The Media Player in the phone supports MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (Audio) and MP4, H.263, H.264, WMV(Video) formats.
- Internal and External Storage: The internal storage is sufficient with 8GB and the external storage is expandable upto 32GB.
- Connectivity Options: Grand Quattro works via Quad band 2G (SIM 1 & 2) plus Dual band 3G (SIM 1). There is no 4G option available. In addition to GPRS and EDGE, Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro can be connected to internet via 3G using HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps. Other connectivity options include Bluetooth v3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with hotspot and microUSB v2.0.
- Battery and Talk Time: The smartphone has a Standard Li-ion 2000 mAh, which is good enough to power the phone for a day.
- Our Verdict: Samsung has put efforts in making an affordable Quad-core phone but still its a laggard if you seek value for money.
- Compare Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro with Lava XOLO Q800, Micromax Canvas HD A116, Karbonn Titanium S5, Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro Price
Also Check Out
Other Samsung Galaxy Series Phones