- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.7 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 5.9 Inches
- Full HD Display
- 13 MP Rear camera
- Rear camera can be rotated to act as Front Camera
- 3610 mAh battery
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- View all Specs »
Oppo N1 REVIEW:
- Android Jelly Bean OS | 1.7GHz Quad-core Processor | Full HD Screen | Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | 13MP Rotating Camera | 16/32GB internal storage | 3G | NFC | New O-Touch Rear Panel
- No MicroSD slot
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 would have made this phone much better
- Design and Looks: Oppo N1 is the latest flagship phone from Oppo, which is an innovative device too. The phone features 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD Resolution resulting in a pixel density of ~373 ppi. The Screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The Phone’s dimensions are 170.7 x 82.6 x 9 mm and it weighs 213 g. The phone will be available in White color initially.
- Hardware and Software: Oppo N1 does not come with the latest processor but could compete with most other Top end smartphones with a handful of features. The phone runs on Quad-core Krait 300 processor with 1.7GHz clock speed, which combined with 2GB RAM, makes the phone a better performer. The Oppo N1 comes with a new O-Touch feature which changes the way of usage of a smartphone. The phone has 12cm rear touch panel which can be used single handedly and makes its comfortable to use. The Area can be used to scroll, snap photos with a tap giving the user a clear screen without getting it blocked by our hands. The chipset is Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 and the GPU is Adreno 320. The operating System in Oppo N1 is Based on Cyanogen Mods colors OS which Android v4.2 Jelly Bean.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The camera gets reinvented in the Oppo N1 which has the World’s First rotating camera on a smartphone. The camera is of 13 MP and can be rotated 206 degrees making it to act as both front and back camera. This camera comes with Pure Image technology which is a blend of hardware and software making the photos look much better. The N1's camera is installed with six physical lenses for good quality images. The CMOS sensor is upgraded with 1/3.06 imaging module and f/2.0 wide apertures. The camera comes with other features like autofocus, dual-LED flash, Rotating lens, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR and long exposure.
- Internal and External Storage: Oppo N1 comes with 16GB and 32GB internal storage options but lacks the expandable storage option.
- Battery and Talk Time: The phone is powered by Standard Li-ion 3610 mAh battery which can provide long talk time and standby time.
- Connectivity Options: Oppo N1 connects to 2G via Quad Band and 3G via Penta band. Data transfer for 3G occurs via HSDPA, HSUPA. Other connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot are built in the phone.
- Compare Oppo N1 with Nokia Lumia 1020, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, Sony Xperia Z1
Oppo N1 Price