Micromax Bolt A068
Micromax Bolt A068 Key Features:
- Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 5 Inches
- 5 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 2000 mAh battery
- Upto 7 hours Talktime
- View all Specs »
Micromax Bolt A068 REVIEW:
- 1GHz Dual-core Processor | Android Jelly Bean v4.2 OS | Dual SIM
- 512MB RAM | Low Screen Resolution | No 3G
- Salient Features:
- Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean, 1GHz Dual-core Processor.
- 5 inches WVGA capacitive touchscreen, 800 x 480 pixels resolution.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB Internal Storage, 32GB microSD card slot.
- 5 MP rear camera and VGA front camera.
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot.
- Design and Looks: Micromax Bolt A068 is a low cost Android Dual-core smartphone from Micromax. The Phone has 5 inches capacitive touchscreen with 800 x 480 pixels WVGA resolution resulting in a pixel density of ~196 ppi. The device comes in Blue and White colors. It has default Jelly Bean UI and the screen can support multitouch function.
- Hardware and Software: Micromax Bolt A068 is to compete with Zen Ultrafone 504 with nearly similar specs. The phone runs on Dual-core processor with 1GHz clock speed but it has only 512MB RAM which can make the phone slow while running multiple apps. The phone comes with Colors OS based on Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: Micromax Bolt A068 comes with 5 MP rear camera with LED flash. A 0.3 MP front camera is also available for 3G video calls. The device can play media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: Micromax Bolt A068 has 4GB internal storage. External storage upto 32GB is also available using microSD card slot.
- Connectivity Options: Micromax Bolt A068 can connect to 2G via Dual Band (SIM 1 & 2) but lacks 3G. Connectivity options like Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Hotspot are also available in the phone.
- Battery and Talk time: Micromax Bolt A068 is powered by Standard Li-ion 2000 mAh battery which is enough for good talktime and standby time.
- Compare Micromax Bolt A068 with Zen Ultrafone 504, Oppo Neo, Karbonn Titanium S5i, Lenovo A516, Acer Liquid Z5 and Lava Iris 456.
Micromax Bolt A068 Price
Also Check Out
Other Micromax Phones