Micromax Bolt A28
- Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 1 GHz Single Core Processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 3.5 Inches
- HVGA Display
- 0.3 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 1500 mAh battery
- Upto 4 hours Talktime
- View all Specs »
Micromax Bolt A28 REVIEW:
- Outdated OS | Only 256MB RAM | Single-core Processor | No 3G | Low Internal Storage
- Design and Looks: Micromax Bolt A28 is a low cost budget Dual SIM Android phone from Micromax. The phone comes with 3.5 inches capacitive touchscreen of 800 x 480 pixels WVGA resolution and ~165 ppi pixel density. The phone screen has custom Gingerbread UI, supports multitouch and it is available in Black colour.
- Hardware and Software: Micromax Bolt A28 comes with very low end hardware and an Android OS v2.3 Gingerbread which is outdated. The processor is only single-core one with 1GHz Clock speed and the RAM is only 256MB which might hang the phone during heavy process. The operating system Android v2.3 Gingerbread out of the box.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The phone comes with 0.3 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 0.3 MP front camera. The device can play media formats like MP3, MIDI, WAV (audio) and M4V, MP4, 3GPP, ASF, MP2TS, 3GPP2, MKV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: Micromax Bolt A28 is provided with just 512MB internal storage which restricts the no. app installations. Also there is 16GB external storage which is available via microSD slot.
- Connectivity Options: Micromax Bolt A28 can connect to 2G via Dual Band (SIM 1&2) but it lacks 3G, which is a drawback. Connectivity options like Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802 b/g/n options are present in the phone.
- Battery and Talk Time: Micromax Bolt A28 is powered by Standard Li-ion 1500 mAh battery which delivers a very low talktime of upto 4 hours and up to 260 hours standby time.
- Compare Micromax Bolt A28 with Micromax Bolt A40, Spice Stellar Mi 352, Samsung Galaxy Music Duos and Samsung Galaxy Y.
Micromax Bolt A28 Price
Also Check Out
Other Micromax Phones