Micromax A92 Canvas Lite
- Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 5 Inches
- WVGA Display
- 5 MP Rear camera
- Dual SIM
- 2000 mAh battery
- Upto 6 hours Talktime
- View all Specs »
Micromax A92 Canvas Lite REVIEW:
- Design and Looks: Micromax A92 Canvas Lite is a mid-range Jelly Bean smartphone from Micromax. The device comes with 5 inches capacitive touchscreen with 800 x 480 pixels resolution. The phone has multitouch function and has custom Jelly Bean UI.
- Hardware and Software: The Hardware which comes with the phone is pretty much similar to the Lava IRIS 502. The phone runs on Android OS v4.1.2 Jelly Bean and 1.2 GHz Dual-core Processor. The phone comes with 512MB RAM which may affect performance. The chipset and GPU information are not yet revealed.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The device comes with 5 MP rear camera with LED Flash and Front camera is VGA enabled with video calling function. The device can play media formats like MIDI, MP3, WAV (audio) and AVI, MP4, 3GP (video).
- Internal and External storage: The Device comes with 4GB internal storage and external storage upto 32GB using microSD card slot is also available.
- Connectivity Options: The phone has two SIM Slots, SIM 1 slot supports Quad band 2G and Single band 3G, SIM slot 2 supports only Quad band 2G. The 3G data transfer speed is upto HSDPA 7.2Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps. Other connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot along with A-GPS support are present in the phone.
- Battery and Talk Time: The phone is powered by a Standard Li-ion 2000 mAh battery which provides a poor talktime of upto only 6 hours and standby time of upto 240 hours.
- Our Verdict: This device is expected to be priced at Rs.8499/-.
- Compare Lemon A4 with Lava IRIS 502, Micromax A110 Canvas 2, Micromax A88 Canvas Music.
- Jelly Bean OS
- Dual-core Processor
- Dual SIM
Micromax A92 Canvas Lite Price