Lenovo Vibe X
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 5 Inches
- Full HD Display
- 13 MP Rear camera
- 5 MP Front Camera
- 2000 mAh battery
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- View all Specs »
Lenovo Vibe X REVIEW:
- Great Features at Low Cost | Android Jelly Bean v4.2 OS | 1.5 GHz Quad-core Processor | Built in 3G | 2GB RAM | Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection for the screen | Full HD Screen | 13 MP rear camera | 5 MP front camera | 16GB Internal Storage | 3G speed of HSDPA, 21 Mbps and HSUPA and 5.76 Mbps.
- Design and Looks: Lenovo Vibe X is one of the promising smartphones from Lenovo which is on par with Samsung Galaxy S4 with regard to specifications, but is more affordable. The phone sports 5 inches capacitive touchscreen of 1920 x 1080 pixels with full HD resolution resulting in a pixel density of ~441 ppi. The screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and it comes in black and silver colors. The device is 6.9 mm thin and weighs 120 g.
- Hardware and Software: Lenovo Vibe X is well equipped on hardware front. The Device runs on Quad-core Processor with 1.5 GHz clock speed along with 2GB RAM making this device better contender to the top end smartphones. The phone runs on Lenovo customised Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean. The Chipset is Mediatek MT6589T and GPU is PowerVR SGX544MP2. The battery is of 2000mAh capacity.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: Lenovo Vibe X comes with 13 MP rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus and face detection. The 5 MP front camera is capable of performing quality 3G video calls. Lenovo Vibe X has specialized camera app which can enhance face features and it's photo app makes it easy to organize photos with tags and folders. The device can play media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: Lenovo Vibe X comes with 16GB internal storage but lacks microSD slot for external storage.
- Connectivity Options: Lenovo Vibe X can connect via 2G via Quad Band and 3G via Dual band. 3G data transfer is via HSDPA, HSUPA 5.76. Connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802 b/g/n, Wi-FI hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct are present in the phone.
- Compare Lenovo Vibe X with Lenovo K900, Huawei Ascend Mate, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Intex Aqua i7, Samsung Galaxy S4, LG Optimus G Pro and Micromax A250 Canvas Turbo.
Lenovo Vibe X Price
Also Check Out
Other Lenovo Vibe Series Phones