- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 Inches
- HD Display
- 8 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 4000 mAh battery
- Up to 43 hours Talktime
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- View all Specs »
Lenovo P780 REVIEW:
- Advantages: 43 hours talktime | Android Jelly Bean OS | HD Resolution | Quad-core Processor | 4000 mAH battery.
- Disadvantages: Only 4GB and 8G internal storage options available.
- Design and Looks: Lenovo P780 is one of the best mid-range smartphone which comes up with a never seen before kind of 4000 mAh battery. The phone comes with 5 inches capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. The Device dimensions are 73 x 143 x 9.95 mm and the phone weighs 176 g. It is available in Black Colour.
- Hardware and Software: Lenovo P780 is powered by Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean and the processor is a Quad-core with 1.2GHz clock speed. The RAM is a disappointment with 1GB but still it is ok for a smooth performance.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: Lenovo P780 has a rear 8 MP camera and front 0.3 MP camera for 3G video calling. The device can play media formats like MP3, AAC+, WAV, WMA (Audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263 (Video).
- Internal and External Storage: The Device comes with internal 4GB storage and the external storage is expandable upto 32GB storage using microSD card slot. 8GB internal storage option also is available.
- Connectivity Options: Lenovo P780 works on Quad band 2G (SIM 1& 2) and 3G but there is no option for 4G. 3G data transfer is available via HSDPA, HSUPA. Other Internet connectivity options include GPRS, EDGE and also with options like Bluetooth v4.0, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with Hotspot along with NFC and A-GPS.
- Battery and Talktime: Lenovo P780 stays unique with a Standard Li-ion 4000 mAh battery which delivers an excellent talktime of upto 43 hours and standby time upto 840 hours.
- Our Verdict: Talktime is a problem in smartphones these days, but lenovo have finally put an end to it with Lenovo P780
- Compare Lenovo P780 with Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, Lenovo K860, Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S4.
Lenovo P780 Price
Also Check Out
Other Lenovo Phones