- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 4.5 Inches
- FWVGA Display
- 5 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 2000 mAh battery
- Up to 5 hours Talktime
- View all Specs »
Lenovo A526 REVIEW:
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor | 1GB RAM | 3G | Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Low Screen Resolution | No v4.4 Jelly Bean Out of the Box
- Design and Looks: Lenovo A526 is the successor to Lenovo A516. The phone comes with 4.5 inches capacitive touchscreen but only with FWVGA 854 x 480 pixels resolution. The pixel density is ~213 ppi. The phone comes with custom Jelly Bean UI and it’s screen supports multitouch. Lenovo A526 comes in Blue Colour initially.
- Hardware and Software: Lenovo A526 is a budget Quad-core phone from Lenovo and is to compete against Huawei Ascend G610 with similar specs. The phone runs on Quad-core Processor with 1.3GHz clock speed along with 1GB RAM which can provide better performance. The operating system is Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS. The Chipset is Mediatek MT6582M.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The phone comes with 5MP Autofocus rear camera with LED Flash. There is also a 0.3 MP front camera for video chatting. The device can play media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: Lenovo A526 is provided with 4GB internal storage and 32GB external storage via microSD slot.
- Connectivity Options: Lenovo A526 can connect to 2G via Tri Band (GSM+GSM) and 3G via Dual Band. 3G data transfer speeds up to HSDPA 21 Mbps and HSUPA 5.76 Mbps. Other connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0 and Wi-Fi 802 b/g/n options are also present in the phone.
- Battery and Talktime: Lenovo A526 is powered by Standard Li-ion 2000 mAh battery.
- Compare Lenovo A526 with HTC Desire 316, Sony Xperia C, Panasonic P31, Micromax A93 Canvas Elanza, Huawei Ascend G610, Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo, Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus and ZTE Blade G2.
Lenovo A526 Price
Also Check Out
Other Lenovo Phones