- Android v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 1 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 Inches
- WVGA Display
- 5 MP Rear camera
- Dual SIM
- 1500 mAh battery
- Upto 14 hours Talktime
- View all Specs »
Lenovo A390 REVIEW:
- Design and Looks: Lenovo A390 is budget Dual-core phone from the manufacturer Lenovo. The Phone comes with 4 inches capacitive touchscreen with 800 x 480 pixels resolution and ~233 ppi pixel density. The phone is 10.1 mm thick and weighs 131 g. The phone has customised UI BY LENOVO.
- Hardware and Software: Lenovo A390 packs MID-RANGE budget hardware and the phone is expected to be priced below Rs.9000/-. The phone runs on Android OS v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The Processor is Dual-core with 1GHz clock speed and the RAM is only 512MB which may slow down the phone. The Chipset is Mediatek MT6577 and the GPU is PowerVR SGX.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: Lenovo A390 has 5MP rear camera and lacks on front video calling camera. The phone can play media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (Audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (Video).
- Internal and External storage: Lenovo has provided 4GB internal storage inside the phone and external storage upto 32GB using microSD card slot is also available.
- Connectivity Options: The phone can connect via Dual band 2G(SIM 1 & 2) and Single band 3G(SIM 1). The 3G data transfer is via HSDPA, HSUPA. Other connectivity options like Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot along with A-GPS support.
- Battery and Talktime: The phone is powered by a Standard Li-ion 1500 mAh battery which delivers a talktime of Upto 14 hours (2G) / Upto 9 hours (3G) and Standby time of Upto 220 hours (2G) / Upto 180 hours (3G).
- Compare Lenovo A390 with Lava IRIS 405, Micromax A89, Lava XOLO A500, Samsung Galaxy S Duos.
- Dual SIM
- Dual-core Processor
- No Front camera
- 512MB RAM
Lenovo A390 Price