- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 10.1 Inches
- WXGA Display
- 5 MP Rear camera
- 2 MP Front Camera
- 6300 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
Lenovo A10-70 REVIEW:
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Processor | Android Jelly Bean OS | Built-in 3G | 32GB microSD slot
- Low Screen resolution | No Voice Calling | No v4.4 KitKat out of the box
- Design and Looks: Lenovo A10-70 is a Quad-core 3G Android Tablet from Lenovo. The Tablet has 10.1 inches capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 800 pixels WXGA resolution, but the low pixel density of ~149 ppi will make the screen bright and can be inconvenient to eyes. Lenovo A10-70 comes in Black colour. The Tablet comes with custom Jelly Bean UI and it’s screen supports multitouch. The Tablet is 8.9 mm thin and it weighs 563 g.
- Hardware and Software: Lenovo A10-70 comes with mid-range hardware and also with an affordable pricing tag this device will be a success. Lenovo A10-70 runs on Quad-core Processor with 1.3GHz clock speed. The RAM is expected to be of 1GB. The Operating System is Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The tablet comes with 5 MP rear camera. There is also 2 MP Front camera for video chatting. The device can play media formats like MP3, WAV, eAAC+, AC3 (Audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263 (Video).
- Internal and External Storage: Lenovo A10-70 has 32GB microSD slot, the internal storage is not yet known.
- Battery and Talk Time: Lenovo A10-70 is powered by Standard Li-ion 6300 mAh battery which can provide the tablet with good battery backup.
- Connectivity Options: Lenovo A10-70 comes with 3G SIM slot but doesn’t support voice calling. The tablet supports 2G via Tri band and 3G via Dual band. 3G data transfer is via HSDPA and HSUPA. Other connectivity features available in this Tablet include Bluetooth v4.0, microUSB v2.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/gn.
- Compare Lenovo A10-70 with Acer Iconia A1 811, Lenovo S6000, Lenovo Yoga 10 and iBall Slide 3G Q1035.
Lenovo A10-70 Price
Also Check Out
Other Lenovo Tablets