Lava Iris 405+
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 Inches
- WVGA Display
- 5 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 1400 mAh battery
- up to 10 hours Talktime
- View all Specs »
Lava Iris 405+ REVIEW:
- 1.3 GHz Dual-core Processor | Android Jelly Bean v4.2 OS | Dual SIM | 3G
- Design and Looks: Lava Iris 405+ is the latest budget Android smartphone from Lava. The phone has a 4 inches capacitive touchscreen with WVGA 800 x 480 pixels resolution resulting in ~233 ppi pixel density. Lava Iris 405 Plus comes in Black color. It supports multitouch and comes with custom Jelly Bean UI.
- Hardware and Software: Lava Iris 405 Plus is the successor to Lava Iris 405 with slightly improved features. The phone runs on Dual-core processor with improved clock speed of 1.3GHz but RAM remains the same at 512MB like in its predecessor. The phone comes with Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: Lava Iris 405 Plus+ has 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3 MP front camera is available for video calls. The device can play media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: Lava Iris 405+ comes with 4GB internal storage and the external storage is upto 32GB using microSD card slot.
- Connectivity Options: Lava Iris 405+ works on 2G via Dual Band (SIM 1 & 2) and 3G via Single band. 3G data transfer speeds upto 21 Mbps HSDPA, 5.76 Mbps HSUPA. Connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Hotspot are available in the phone.
- Battery and Talk time: Lava Iris 405+ is powered by Standard Li-ion 1400 mAh battery.The talktime for 2G is Up to 10 hours and 3G is 2 hours.The standby time for 2G is 675 hours and for 3G is 518 hours.
- Compare Lava Iris 405 Plus with Panasonic T31, Lava Iris 402 Plus, Micromax Canvas Fun A63 and Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 Duos.
Lava Iris 405+ Price
Also Check Out
Other Lava Iris Series Phones