LG G Flex
- Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2.26 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 6 Inches
- HD Display
- 13 MP Rear camera
- 2.1 MP Front Camera
- 3550 mAh battery
- Up to 15 hours Talktime
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- View all Specs »
LG G Flex REVIEW:
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS | 2.26GHz Quad-core Processor | POLED Curved Display | 2GB RAM 13MP rear camera | NFC
- No FHD Screen | No Android Jelly Bean v4.3 OS out of the box
- Salient Features:
- 2.26GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, Android Jelly Bean OS v4.2.2
- Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Chipset.
- 6 inches Curved OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1280 x 720 pixels.
- 2GB RAM, 32GB phone storage, no microSD slot.
- 13MP rear camera and 2MP front camera.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, HSDPA, HSUPA, NFC.
- Design and Looks: LG G Flex is the first Smartphone from LG to have curved display. But Unlike its name suggests, the phone is not flexible, but comes with a horizontal curvature. The display is made of Plastic OLED or POLED which make this phone flexible. The smartphone features 6 inches curved Curved OLED display with HD resolution 1280 x 720 pixels resulting a pixel density of ~245 ppi. The phone supports multitouch and comes with LG optimus UI 3.0 with better user experience. This phone also will have all the buttons and keys at the back line in the recently released LG G2. The size of the phone reads as 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 - 8.7mm and it weighs 177g. LG G Flex comes in Titan Silver colour.
- Hardware and Software: LG G Flex is the flagship phone from LG with good features. The phone runs on Snapdragon 800 Quad-core Processor with 2.26 GHz clock speed which provides better performance and the RAM is 2GB which would also improve the performance. Inside the phone lies the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset and the Adreno 330 GPU for high-end gaming experience. The phones runs on Android OS v4.2.2 Jelly Bean Operating System. The features like Knock On, Guest Mode and Audio Zoom features will also be made available in G Flex
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: LG G Flex comes with 13MP rear camera with Autofocus and LED Flash. The Front camera is of 2MP for better 3G video calling and can also snap photos. The smartphone supports media formats like MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV (audio) and DivX, XviD, MP4, H.263, H.264, WMV (video). The phone comes with Dolby Audio for better music experience.
- Internal and External Storage: The Smartphone has 32GB built-in storage and lack external storage slot.
- Connectivity Options: LG G Flex supports 2G and 3G connectivity options. The 2G connectivity is via Quad band (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900) and 3G also via Quad band (HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100). The 3G data transfer is via HSDPA, HSUPA. Other features like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, NFC, A-GPS and GLONASS are present in the Device.
- Comparisons: LG G Glex is to compete with its rival Samsung Galaxy Round.
LG G Flex Price
Also Check Out
Other Lg Phones