Karbonn TAFONE A34
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Single Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 7 Inches
- WSVGA Display
- 2 MP Rear camera
- 2 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 3000 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
Karbonn TAFONE A34 REVIEW:
- Advantages: Dual-SIM Tablet, Affordable Price.
- Disadvantages: No built-in 3G, Low Screen Resolution.
- Design and Looks: Karbonn TAFONE A34 is the latest low cost Dual-SIM Tablet from Karbonn. The Tablet comes with 7 inch Capacitive touch screen with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution and a custom Ice Cream Sandwich UI.
- Hardware and Software: Karbonn TAFONE A34 comes with 512 MB RAM 1 GHz Single Core Processor. OS is Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The Chipset and the GPU type are not known.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The Tablet is provided with 2 MP Rear and Front facing camera (but lacks 3G). The Tablet can play supported media formats like MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV (Audio) and MP4, WMV, H.264, H.263 (Video).
- Internal and External Storage: Karbonn A34 comes with 4GB internal storage and external storage of up to 32GB is available via microSD.
- Connectivity Options: The Tablet can connect via Quad band 2G (SIM 1 & 2), there is no option for 3G in the device. Other connectivity options include Bluetooth v2.1, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Battery and Talk Time: The Tablet is powered by a Standard Li-ion 3000 mAH battery, which is enough to provide good talk time. Lack of inbuilt 3G also helps here.
- Our Verdict: Karbonn TAFONE A34 is a tablet which is priced wallet friendly, but it has some drawbacks. Lack of 3G is a disappointment.
- Compare Karbonn TAFONE A34 with Swipe Tab All in One, Zync Z999 Plus, HCL ME V1, Micromax Funbook Talk P362.
Karbonn TAFONE A34 Price
Also Check Out
Other Karbonn Tablets