Intex Cloud Y12
- Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 Inches
- WVGA Display
- 2 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 2000 mAh battery
- Up to 300 mins Talktime
- View all Specs »
Intex Cloud Y12 REVIEW:
- 1.2GHz Dual-core Processor | Android Jelly Bean v4.2.2 OS | Dual SIM | Affordable Price
- No 3G | very low internal storage | No Front camera
- Design and Looks: Intex Cloud Y12 is the latest low cost Android Jelly Bean smartphone from Intex. The phone comes with 4 inches capacitive touchscreen of 800 x 480 pixels WVGA resolution and ~233 ppi pixel density. The phone screen supports multitouch, comes with custom Jelly Bean UI and the phone will be available in Black and White colours.
- Hardware and Software: Intex Cloud Y12 is very poor on hardware and also lacks some essential features like 3G. The processor is Dual-core with 1.2GHz Clock speed but the RAM is only 256MB which will make the phone perform very slow. The operating system is Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The phone comes with 2 MP rear camera with LED Flash and it lacks a front camera. The device can play media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: Intex Cloud Y12 is provided with 1 GB of internal storage and 32 GB external storage via microSD slot.
- Connectivity Options: Intex Cloud Y12 can connect to 2G via Dual Band (SIM 1&2) but it lacks 3G, which is a drawback. Connectivity options like Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802 b/g options are present in the phone.
- Compare Intex Cloud Y12 with Videocon A24, Micromax Bolt A47 and Celkon Campus A15.
Intex Cloud Y12 Price