Google Nexus 7
- Android v4.4 KitKat OS
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 7 Inches
- WXGA Display
- 1.2 MP Front Camera
- 4325 mAh battery
- Corning Gorilla Glass 1
- View all Specs »
Google Nexus 7 REVIEW:
- 1.2GHz Tegra 3 Quad-core Processor
- Jelly Bean OS
- 1GB RAM
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Multitouch upto 10 fingers
- This version which is described here is a Wi-Fi only version. You can also compare it with 3G versions, Google Nexus 10 and Google Nexus 7 3G
- Google Nexus 7 is a very competent tablet which is equipped to take on the might of Apple iPad 3 and the recent Apple iPad Mini.
- Design and Looks: The tablet has an attractive design which encompasses a 7 inches LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 800 pixels of resolution which is very sensitive and responsive. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass and offers ~216ppi pixel density.
- Hardware and Software: The tablet is rich with best features and it comes with latest Android OS v4.1 (Jelly Bean), a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Processor and ULP GeForce GPU. The chipset is Nvidia Tegra 3. Sensors available include Accelerometer, gyro and proximity sensors plus compass.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: Front 1.2 MP camera could have been made with better resolution but it is capable of video recording at 720p. There is no Secondary camera available.
- Internal and External storage: Nexus 7 Tablet comes with 1GB RAM and internal 8/16 GB storage options but there is no external storage option.
- Connectivity Options: This is only a Wi-Fi only device and it can be connected to internet only via Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. Some other applications available include NFC, Google Wallet and SNS integration.
- Compare Google Nexus 7 with Apple iPad Mini, Google Nexus 7 3G, Google Nexus 10, Kindle Fire HD and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310.
Google Nexus 7 Price
Also Check Out
Other Google Tablets