Gionee GPad G3
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 5.5 Inches
- FWVGA Display
- 5 MP Rear camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 2250 mAh battery
- View all Specs »
Gionee GPad G3 REVIEW:
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Processor
- Dual SIM
- Low Screen resolution | 512MB RAM | No 3G
- Design and Looks: Gionee Gpad G3 is the latest affordable phablet from the Gionee, but the screen resolution is compromised. The phone comes with 5.5 inches capacitive touchscreen with extreme low resolution of 854 x 480 pixels resolution and ~178 ppi pixel density. The device comes in black and white colours. The phablet is 9.6 mm thick. The phone supports multitouch and has stock Jelly Bean UI.
- Hardware and Software: The phone packs better hardware and software. The phone runs on Quad-core Processor with 1.2GHz clock speed and the RAM is 512MB which might slow down the phone during multiple apps are used. The device comes factory installed with Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The Rear camera is 5MP with LED Flash and the Front camera is 0.3MP for 3G video calling. The device can play supported media formats like MP3, WAV, eAAC+, AC3, FLAC (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: Gionee Gpad G3 comes with 4GB internal storage and there is additional 32GB microSD card slot for external storage.
- Connectivity Options: The phone can connect via Dual band 2G (SIM 1&2) but the phone lacks 3G connectivity. Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot options are available in the phone.
- Battery and Talk Time: The phone is powered by Standard Li-ion 2250 mAh battery, the talktime and standby time is not yet known.
- Compare Gionee Gpad G3 with Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus, Karbonn Titanium S5, Lava IRIS 506q, Micromax A113 Canvas Ego.
Gionee GPad G3 Price
Also Check Out
Other gionee gpad Series Phones