BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982
BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 Key Features:
- Blackberry 10 OS
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 4.2 Inches
- HD Display
- 8 MP Rear camera
- 2 MP Front Camera
- 3G and 4G
- 1800 mAh battery
- Up to 8 hours Talktime
- View all Specs »
BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 REVIEW:
- Blackberry OS 10.2
- 2GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 64GB microSD slot
- 3G, 4G
- Stainless Steel Body
- Dual-core Processor
- Old Chipset
- Poor Battery
- Price for the Brand, not for quality
- Design and Looks: BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 is the latest luxury smartphone from Blackberry and is the successor to BlackBerry Porsche 9981 which is retailing for around Rs.139990. The phone comes with 4.2 inches capacitive touchscreen of 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and pixel density of ~355 ppi. The device supports multitouch and the phone will be released in black color. There is no word on screen protection. This Luxury smartphone comes with Stainless Steel body and the rear panel is covered with Leather like that in Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The phone’s dimensions are 131 x 65.6 x 9.5 mm and it weighs 140 g.
- Hardware and Software: BlackBerry Porsche P9982 is not much of a great performer except for its costly looks. The processor is only a Dual-core one with 1.5GHz clock speed but the RAM is good with 2GB. The operating system is the latest Blackberry OS 10.2. The Chipset is quite a disappointment with Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon and Adreno 225 GPU which are quite old ones.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: The Rear camera is 8MP with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization and HDR. A 2 MP front camera is available with 3G video calling option. The device can play supported media formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ (audio) and MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV (video).
- Internal and External Storage: The phone is provided with built-in 64GB storage and the external storage is expandable upto 64GB using microSD card slot.
- Connectivity Options: BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 features Quad Band 2G connectivity, Tri Band 3G connectivity and Quad band 4G connectivity . 3G Data transfer Speed is upto HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps and 4G connectivity is via LTE. Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA with hotspot options are present in the phone. Other options like NFC and A-GPS Support with GLONASS is available in the phone
- Battery and Talk Time: The phone is powered by Standard Li-ion 1800 mAh battery which delivers a poor talktime of upto 8 hours on 2G and upto 9 hours on 3G. Standby time upto 240 hours.
- Compare BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 with BlackBerry Porsche 9981, Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Z30, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto X, Sony Xperia Z1, Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 Price
Also Check Out
Other Blackberry Phones